Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cal Songs for the Ages


I just treated myself to the latest product direct from the Cal Alumni Association. "Songs of California" contains the piano (and ocassionally voice parts) for your favorite Cal songs. The book is well annotated with the history of each song (plus other fascinating tidbits) plus a bevy of great photos, both new and old. A must have for any Old Blue, especially those such as myself, who are musically inclined.

The book can be purchased directly from the CAA at: ShopCAA.com. Right now, it looks like the site is down until January 7. But I encourage you to check it out at that point!

1 comment:

Chard said...

You know, I thought of buying that for you, but I figured there was no way you wouldn't already have one.

Guess I was right!

Welcome to the blogosphere!