Friday, December 21, 2007

Wear Your Colors!

I have this superstition about wearing my Cal colors on game days. So today, I am decked out in an outfit reminiscent of the yell leaders on Fridays on Lower Sproul. Tan khaki Dockers, light blue button down shirt, blue and gold tie.

My work colleagues, for obvious reasons, don't take notice. There's more orange and black in these parts than blue and gold. In fact, my staff just gave me a lovely Princeton scarf which I will proudly wear to football and hockey games. An interesting tidbit of info is that both Cal and Princeton have roots at Yale. More on that in a future post.

So, a busy weekend for Cal Basketball. Glad to see that the men easily handled Delaware St. last night 74-57. Maybe we'll get a home and home series with them? Keep dreaming. The women are in action tonight against Kansas and the men take on Utah tomorrow. You can watch all the games on-line on the Cal All-Access Broadband network! The women's games are free and there is a monthly or annual subscription for the men's games. Go to http://www.calbears.com and check it out.

Go Bears!

No comments: